Higher Ed Opportunity Act
618-252-5400 (local) or 866-338-2742 (toll free)
|Institutional||Financial Aid Director
|ADA/Section 504 Coordinator||Title IX Coordinator|
General Institutional Information
- Privacy of Student Records - Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Facilities and Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Diversity
- Price of Attendance
- Estimated Cost Calculator
- Refund Policy and Requirements for Withdrawal
- Return of Federal Financial Aid
- Textbook Information
- Educational Programs
- Instructional Facilities
- Transfer of Credit and Articulation Agreements
- Accreditation, Approval, and Licensure of Institution and Programs
- Copyright Infringement - Policies and Sanctions
- Illegal Peer-to-Peer (P2P) File Sharing
- Student Activities
- Career and Job Placement Services
- This report is not applicable as Southeastern does not have a teacher preparation program.
Student Financial Assistance
- Assistance Available From Federal, State, Local, and Institutional Programs
- Federal Student Financial Aid Penalties for Drug Law Violations
- Student Loan Information
Health and Safety
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program
- Vaccination Policies - While there are no college-wide student vaccination requirements, students who are enrolled in certain Allied Health Programs must meet health/vaccination policies established by clinical agencies prior to program entry.
- Campus Security Policies, Crime Statistics and Crime Log
- Fire Safety Policies, Fire Statistics and Fire Log for On-Campus Housing Facilities - not applicable as we do not have campus housing.
- Retention Rate
- Graduation Rates (Student Right to Know Act)
- Graduation Rates for Students Receiving Athletically Related Student Aid (Student Right to Know Act)
- Transfer-out Rates for Students Receiving Athletically Related Student Aid (Student Right to Know Act)
- Job Placement Rates for Graduates - not applicable as we do not use placement rates as a recruiting tool.
- Graduate and Professional Education Placement for Graduates. - not applicable as we do not have graduate programs.
Athletic Program Participation Rates and Financial INFORMATION