TUITION AND FEE RATES-Effective Summer Semester 2013
- In-District $91.00 per credit hour.
- Out-of-District $145.00 per credit hour.
- Out-of-State $152.00 per credit hour.
- Out-of-Country $160.00 per credit hour
- Tuition for Online/Distance Learning courses $91.00 per credit hour plus $25.00 In-District fee or $45.00 Out-of-District fee.
- $2.00 Student Activity Fee and $2.00 Technology Fee per credit hour.
- Course Fees are listed in the Fall and Spring/Summer semester schedules with the other fees mentioned above.
Senior Citizens Tuition is waived for an in-district resident age 62 and older. Course and other fees will apply.
Border Counties Discount
Students living in Henderson, Union, Webster, Crittenden, and Livingston Counties in Kentucky, as well as Posey and Vanderburgh Counties in Indiana, will pay a discounted out of state tuition rate of $98.00 dollars per credit hour for classes taken at the main campus or the Carmi campus.
Estimated Cost of Full-time Attendance
|Books and supplies||$884|
|Room and board||$3,264|
|Additional Room/board if not living with parent||$4,509|
*Tuition and fees are based on 15 hours for fall and spring semesters. Tuition and fees vary based on program and number of credit hours.