TUITION AND FEE RATES-Effective Summer Semester 2015
- In-District $94.00 per credit hour.
- Out-of-District $150.00 per credit hour.
- Out-of-State $158.00 per credit hour.
- Out-of-Country $166.00 per credit hour
- Tuition for Online/Distance Learning courses $94.00 per credit hour plus $25.00 In-District fee or $45.00 Out-of-District fee.
- $2.00 Student Activity Fee, $4.00 Technology Fee, and a $4.00 Facility Fee per credit hour.
- Course Fees are listed in the Fall and Spring/Summer semester schedules with the other fees mentioned above.
Veteran Tuition Rate
PA 98-0306: Beginning with the 2013-2014 academic year, Southeastern Illinois College will deem any veteran using federal veterans education benefits in-district resident for tuition purposes.
Senior Citizen Tuition Rate
Tuition is waived for an in-district resident age 62 and older. Course and other fees will apply.
Border Counties Discount
Students living in Henderson, Union, Webster, Crittenden, and Livingston Counties in Kentucky, as well as Posey and Vanderburgh Counties in Indiana, will pay a discounted out of state tuition rate of $112.00 dollars per credit hour for classes taken at the main campus or the Carmi campus.