TUITION AND FEE RATES
- In-District $106.00 per credit hour.
- Out-of-District $172.00 per credit hour.
- Out-of-State $180.00 per credit hour.
- Out-of-Country $188.00 per credit hour
- Tuition for Online/Distance Learning courses $106.00 per credit hour plus $25.00 In-District fee or $45.00 Out-of-District fee.
- $2.00 Student Activity Fee, $12.00 Technology Fee, and a $14.00 Facility Fee per credit hour.
- Border County Discount $134 per credit hour. ($106 tuition, $2.00 Student Activity Fee, $12.00 Technology Fee, and a $14.00 Facility Fee per credit hour.)
- Course Fees are listed in the Fall and Spring/Summer semester schedules with the other fees mentioned above.
Veteran Tuition Rate
PA 98-0306: Beginning with the 2013-2014 academic year, Southeastern Illinois College will deem any veteran using federal veterans education benefits in-district resident for tuition purposes.
Senior Citizen Tuition Rate
Tuition is waived for an in-district resident age 62 and older. Course and other fees will apply.
Border Counties Discount
Students living in the following Indiana and Kentucky counties will pay a discounted out of state tuition rate for classes taken at the main campus or the Carmi campus.