We recommend using a laptop or tablet to access. We have experienced mixed results when using phones.
WiFi is available at SIC’s Harrisburg and Carmi locations.
HARRISBURG: The highlighted areas on the north parking lot (A, B, and C buildings) will be able to connect to SIC's WiFi (SICopen).
CARMI: The front row closest to the building (normally reserved for staff) will provide the best WiFi connection. Located at 1700 College Ave.
Time: 8 a.m. – 10 p.m. These days and times are subject to change.
- Only automobiles with the current SIC parking sticker will be allowed to ensure service to currently enrolled students. If you do not have an SIC parking sticker and are a current student, contact Dr. Chad Flannery at email@example.com for verification and processing.
- You must stay in your auto. No loitering in the parking lot.
- The college reserves the right to limit the total number of vehicles due to capacity.
- Try and leave a space between autos as much as possible and practice strong social distancing
- Main Campus Map: (yellow shaded parking area outside A,B,C buildings provides the best signal and coverage).