Student Directory Information
The College has designated as directory information the following student information.
- Student name
- Student local/home address & telephone number
- Current term hours carried
- Major field of study
- Classification (freshman, sophomore)
- Academic unit
- Dates of attendance
- Degrees and honors earned and dates
- The most previous educational agency or institution attended prior to enrollment at Southeastern Illinois College
- Participation in officially recognized activity or sport, and weight, height and pictures of members of competitive teams
- Electronic mail address
- Enrollment status (full-time, part-time, etc.)
Students who do not wish to have released any or all of the information listed above should complete a Request to Restrict Student Directory Information Form in the Enrollment Services Office. The restriction on the release of student information is valid for one school year and must be renewed annually each fall semester.
Other information concerning the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) is located in the College Catalog and the TALON student handbook.