Student Email Name Changes
Complete the following steps in order to process a name change for your student email account:
- Contact Admissions and Records and complete any necessary paperwork.
- Admissions and Records will submit an email account name change request on your behalf to Information Technology.
- One business day following your name change and current class registration, activate your new Falcon Mail Account using this link. Note: You will not be able to activate your Falcon Mail account until you are currently enrolled.
- Once you activate your new Falcon Mail Account, no further steps are required. However, if change occurs during the middle of a semester, it is recommended for you to alert your instructors.
- No information from your old account is automatically transferred to your new account. However, your old account is retained for a period of one year since your last login. This will allow you to continue to use your old account to finish a current semester, etc.
- Submit a Support Request should you require further assistance.