Students can print documents for a fee of $.05 per page in the SIC library through the use of a commercial software program called PaperCut. Pay with cash at the printer or purchase a pre-paid print card from the SIC Bookstore.
- Create an account www.sic.edu/print
- Choose the Register as a New User link located under the Log in button
- Fill out the form using your ID number as your username and your Falcon Mail as your email address
- Select Register
*A summary screen with your account details is displayed after you have registered. Print or write down the Identity Number or ID Pin. This information is needed in order to print from your mobile devices which will be available in the future.
How to Print:
- From a library computer, open your document and choose print.
- Log in the PaperCut pop-up window, or register using the steps above *This sends your document as a job to the printer
- Log in the Release Station located near the printer
- If you have a $0 balance on your PaperCut account you will need to pay through the Pay Station (Cash Only). Change will be dispersed when you have finished printing.
- Choose your job in the Release Station and choose print *Your job will have your username included in the details
- If you are finished select Done
How to Pay:
- Students can pay cash at the Pay Station located next to the printer. Change will be given or applied to your account.
- Students can purchase a pre-paid card through the SIC Bookstore, and apply the funds to their PaperCut account.
Redeem a Pre-Paid Print Card:
- Log in your PaperCut account www.sic.edu/print
- Choose Redeem Card from the menu on the left
- Enter the pre-paid card number and choose Redeem Card *Letters are case sensitive and include dashes when entering card number
- You should now see a message that it was successfully applied
*Students can view their balance at any time by logging in PaperCut
- If you are having trouble with the printer, please see an SIC library staff member for assistance.
- If you are having issues with your account, please submit a support request at www.sic.edu/support.