Nursing Club volunteered their time at the Special Olympics Spring Games with Brownsville School.
The Nursing Club is open to all nursing students. The club is a fun way to get to know your fellow nursing students better and make lasting memories and lifelong friends with others who have similar interests. Just some of our recent activities include:
- Participation in Special Olympics
- Adoption of a special family
- Participation in the SIC Healthfair
- Delivery of health-related campus seminars
- Creation of health-related videos
The Southeastern Illinois College Nursing Club serves to promote expanded visibility and growth of the nursing profession, as well as to promote high personal standards and encourage leadership and fellowship among members while cultivating, promoting, and sustaining the art and science of nursing.
- Promote health awareness, on campus and in the community by providing health related activities.
- Encourage collaboration and professional development among nursing students.
- Participate in the planning of campus-wide activities and events that prepare students to meet the challenges of our global community.
- Participate in service-oriented projects within the community.
Brenda Knight, 618-252-5400, ext. 2336