2013-2014 SIC scholarship deadline is February 28, 2013.
Southeastern offers over $600,000 annually in academic, talent, and athletic scholarships to help students achieve their educational goals. Southeastern offers many scholarships on behalf of generous donors from the Southeastern district as a way to encourage students in their academic endeavors.
- Carpentry & Building Trades
- Criminal Justice
- Diesel Technology
- Game Preserve Management
- Shooting Complex Management
- Welding Technology
- Computer Information Systems
- Information Technology
Nursing and Allied Health
- Associate Degree Nursing
- Practical Nursing
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Office Assistant
- SICCM-Occupational Therapy Assistant, Veterinary Tech, Medical Lab Tech, and Surgical Tech Program
Social Science, Business, and Education
- Business Management
- Administrative Assistant
- Early Childhood Education
To apply for scholarships, applicants must:
1. Complete the application.
2. Complete a typed 750-1,000 word essay explaining your career goals, leadership experience, community involvement and your need for the scholarship.
3. Submit official high school or current college transcript.
*Additional information, such as portfolio or other documentation may be requested for performance scholarships. Please see the contact person listed on the performance scholarship page of the application.
Please mail your application and documents to the address below.
Attention: Financial Aid Office
Southeastern Illinois College
3575 College Road
Harrisburg, IL 62946
If you have any questions regarding a scholarship, please contact us at 618.252.5400 ext. 4110 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.