Student Worker Job Postings


All students must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the applicable academic year and be enrolled in at least six credit hours. To be eligible for a Federal Work Study position, the student must have an unmet need (see Financial Aid Office for eligibility).

How to Apply:

1. Review the available job posting(s). These positions are first come, first serve, and are filled very quickly. Please check frequently for openings.
2. Complete and print a job application and submit to the Financial Aid Department.
3. After the student has completed employment paperwork and FAFSA Verification (if applicable), the application will be forwarded to the supervisor. 
4. The supervisor will contact the student for an interview.