2014-2015 SIC Scholarship deadline is February 28, 2014.
Southeastern offers over $600,000 annually in academic, talent, and athletic scholarships to help students achieve their educational goals. Southeastern offers many scholarships on behalf of generous donors from the Southeastern district as a way to encourage students in their academic endeavors.
- Carpentry & Building Trades
- Criminal Justice
- Diesel Technology
- Welding Technology
- Information Technology
Nursing and Allied Health (application due date is March 31, 2014)
- Associate Degree Nursing
- Practical Nursing
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Office Assistant
- SICCM-Occupational Therapy Assistant, Veterinary Tech, Medical Lab Tech, and Surgical Tech Program
Social Science, Business, and Education
- Business Management
- Administrative Assistant
- Early Childhood Education
- Competitive Speech
- Student Ambassador
To apply for scholarships, applicants must:
1. Complete the application.
2. Complete a typed 750-1,000 word essay explaining your career goals, leadership experience, community involvement and need for the scholarship.
3. Submit official high school or current college transcript.
*Additional information, such as portfolio or other documentation may be requested for performance scholarships. Please see the contact person listed on the performance scholarship page of the application. Performance scholarship deadline is February 28, 2014, however applications may be accepted until all scholarships are awarded.
Please mail your application and documents to the address below.
Attention: Financial Aid Office
Southeastern Illinois College
3575 College Road
Harrisburg, IL 62946
If you have any questions regarding a scholarship, please contact us at 618.252.5400 ext. 4110 or email us at email@example.com.