Cost of Attendance
Understanding the likely costs which are incurred while attending at Southeastern is a critical part of the planning process. Direct and indirect fees are associated with attending higher education institutions. Such fees may include, but are not limited to, the items listed in the table below. Students may use the estimated costs to help calculate their estimated financial need. The Net Price Calculator is also another great resource for students and families.
2014-2015 Cost of Attendance
|Direct Fees||Full Time||3/4 Time||1/2 Time||<1/2 Time|
|Books and supplies||$1,100||$825||$550||$275|
|Room and board||$3,396||$2,547||$1,698||NA|
|Additional room and board if not living with parent||$4,154||$3,116||$2,077||NA|
*Tuition and fees are based on 15 hours for fall and spring semesters. Tuition and fees vary based on program and number of credit hours.
Things to Consider:
- Southeastern does not provide on-campus living. The figures for room and board are estimates for rent, utilities, and food within the SIC district.
- The estimates listed above do not represent a final determination of the student's actual costs.
- Direct costs are generally costs every student will be assessed while attending Southeastern.
- Indirect costs vary and are not assessed on a student's SIC account. These costs are representation of costs students may accrue while attending SIC.
- Anyone in a Career, Technical, or Allied Health Program will accrue additional costs due to added equipment and/or supplies needed. For more information, visit your program's website.