Part-time Truck Driving Instructor
Part-time truck driving instructor needed to teach short-term CDL courses in Fall, Spring, and Summer semesters.
Candidates must meet the following minimal requirements:
- 25 years of age or older
- hold a current CDL license in the state of Illinois
- have a high school diploma or GED
- have a clean driving record without any moving traffic violations in the past five years
- be in good physical, medical, and mental health with documentation (i.e. DOT physical form)
- have no serious offense convictions or felony convictions with no court supervision in the last five years, or current court supervision in any state
- have at least five years of previous OTR or local hauling driving experience
- previous teacher/training experience preferred
How to apply
Position will remain open until filled. Send cover letter, resume, references, copies of transcripts and completed SIC faculty application to: Human Resources Department, Southeastern Illinois College, 3575 College Road, Harrisburg, Illinois 62946.