Employee Account Setup
Employees should follow these steps to setup their accounts. If you are a student worker, please see Student Worker Account Setup on menu at left:
Preparation Steps (ideally steps 1 -3 occur prior to your start date):
1. Complete your paperwork with Human Resources.
2. Human Resources will submit an account request on your behalf to IT.
3. IT will email your supervisor account information.
4. Obtain your account information from your supervisor.
Activate your Web Mail, IntrinSIC, and MySIC account:
1. Login to a campus computer using the login information provided by your supervisor and reset your password (must be 15+ characters).
2. If you are unable to come to campus, submit a support request
to have your account reset by phone.
Create your txtSIC account (optional:)
1. Click txtSIC link in top header of SIC homepage.
2. Click New Account Activation.
3. Create Username: Key in your Employee ID Number
4. Enter your First and Last name in the text boxes.
5. Password:something secure but do not use your SIC network login password
6. Check SIC Employees under Optional Groups
7. Mobile Phone (TXT): include your area code and do not enter dashes, i.e. 6181234567
8. Select Carrier from the drop down.
*Note: Alltel customers should choose “Alltel (Alternate)” as carrier, Straight Talk customers should use Verizon. If your carrier does not work, try Other.
9. Check - Agree to Terms of Service. Your cell phone number is not sold or provided to other outside entities.
10. Click Create Account
11. If your account was created successfully, you will receive a text message on your phone within a few minutes containing an activation code.
12. Key in the activation code sent to your phone. The status should change to Active.
13. You can Cancel your service by texting STOP to 79516 or reply to any alert with the text STOP.
Request your Online Class, Website CMS, or Jenzabar EX account:
1. Have your supervisor submit a support request describing your access needs.
1. Obtain copier code from your supervisor.
2. Submit a support request to setup a time with IT support staff to configure your network printers.
3. IT will meet with you to set up printers (you must be present).