Southeastern Illinois College and its Workforce & Illinois Small Business Development Center provide a vast array of specialty training program throughout the year. These programs are focused on the professional development and enrichment of our communities and can be tailored to almost any group size and composition. Typical training programs include:
- CPR and AED
- Computer Programs and Operation
- Online Training Opportunities
- Firearms Simulation
- National Incident Management System
- Management Training
- Fire Brigade Training for Coal Mines
- Manufacturing-Industrial Training
Benefits of utilizing Southeastern for your training needs include:
- Training on your site or at our facility and customized to fit your organization's needs
- Assistance in planning your customized training
- Access to instructors and consultants
- Access to grant funds to assist in some training programs.
If you'd like to learn more about Southeastern Illinois College's workforce training programs, please contact our Training Coordinator, Brent Maguire, at 618-252-5400 ext. 2312 or at email@example.com.