Patio Fountain and Tornado Memorial
Pay online using PayPal
Brick Costs & Options
Building for Tomorrow Brick Campaign
Student Government, along with the college and SIC Foundation, will honor the victims of the Feb. 29, 2012, Leap Day Tornado, as well as make lasting improvements on the campus for future students. We plan to build a memorial surrounded by bench seating near the Harry L. Crisp Conference Center patio, as well as to improve upon the current fountain structure on the adjacent patio.
How you can help, or why buy a brick?
- Recognize a special person in your life
- Honor a lost loved one
- Celebrate a graduation date
- Honor your campus organization
- Commemorate a retiree or employee
- Leave a legacy of your family name or business on the college grounds as having taken part in this historical endeavor
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leap Day Tornado Memorial