Assessment Committee Membership
The assessment committee is a College-wide committee charged with the mission of reviewing the status of assessment procedures and making recommendations related to assessment of student learning. Each functional area designates a faculty or staff member as an assessment liaison. This liaison is responsible for:
- Attending all Assessment Committee Meetings, arranging substitute as necessary.
- Helping to implement assessment activities.
- Communicating with each division/department on a regular basis at departmental/division meetings.
- Remaining current and knowledgeable regarding assessment issues and communicating that knowledge to the respective division/department.
- Reviewing assessment plans and results and providing constructive feedback to divisions/departments.