The cosmetology teacher program prepares candidates to teach in a licensed cosmetology program and is perfect for those who wish to make a career change from stylist to teacher.
The program is 34 credit hours and courses taught cover topics ranging from effective writing and speaking to a survey of the science of education and educational psychology, as well as cosmetology teacher classes. Requirements for admission to the program include, but may not be limited to:
- Signed letter of application
- Enrollment Agreement
- Current cosmetology license
- Fourteen verifiable CEU hours
- Notarized affidavit(s) of verifiable documentation that shows proof of a minimum of two years’ experience within the last five years from employer(s) and/or clients
- Two verifiable references from past employers/clients. Must include full names, addresses and phone number where references can be reached
- Copy of ASSET and/or COMPASS test results
Space is limited in this program. Interested students can contact our SIC Recruiters at 618-252-5400 ext. 2245 and, or email email@example.com.