Online Courses and Programs
Anytime, Anywhere Learning
Southeastern Illinois College recognizes that in today’s busy world, many individuals who wish to attend college are limited by their work schedules and other commitments. Online courses and programs provide students who need a flexible schedule with the opportunity to take fully accredited college courses by studying on their computer at home, or anywhere they have an Internet connection.
Students can complete individual courses or earn their Associate degree or certificate online.
Southeastern offers a wide variety of online classes each semester. To see all of the courses Southeastern has to offer, click here.
Online Degrees Available
- Associate in Arts
- Associate in Applied Science – Early Childhood Education
- Associate in Applied Science - Business Management
- Associate in Applied Science - Criminal Justice
Online Certificates Available
- Practical Nursing certificate (labs and clinicals are completed in a face-to-face setting)
- Biodiesel Production certificate
- Bioenergy Production certificate
- Biofuels Production (Fast Track) certificate
- Biofuels Technology & Sustainability certificate
- Ethanol Production certificate
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/Southeastern.Online
e-Tutoring services are FREE to all currently enrolled SIC students. Online students as well as traditional college students can take advantage of this online tutoring service, which is available 7 days a week. For more information, click here: www.sic.edu/etutoring
Is Online Learning Right for Me?
Not sure whether online learning is a good fit for you? Take the OASIS online assessment offered by Illinois Online Network to find out! Click here: OASIS
Having technical difficulties with your online class?
- Please complete an online help request by clicking here: Student Support Request
- Or you may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 618-252-5400, ext 2265 or ext 2124.
If you have a complaint that needs to be addressed, please follow the process outlined here: Southeastern's Student Complaint Process
If you are an Out of State student and have a complaint that has not been addressed properly, please follow the process outlined here: Out-of-State Academic Student Complaint Procedure