Advisement Meeting Dates
- You do not need to make an appointment to attend.
- Show up at a date and time that works best for you.
- Advisement Meetings will last approximately 1.5 hours.
- Do not arrive late and do not plan to leave before the orientation is over.
- Advisement Meetings will be held in T220.
- Nursing program applications will ONLY be accepted in person during an Advisement Meeting.
- Bring proof of residency, such as a driver's license, to the Advisement Meeting.
- March 31st is the deadline to have attended an advisement meeting, turn in your nursing program application, and take the TEAS test; HOWEVER, the last scheduled advisement meeting may be held before March 31st. It is the student's responsibility to know when the scheduled advisement meetings will be and plan accordingly. If you do not show up during one of the listed advisement meetings before March 31, you will have to wait and apply for next year.
For programs beginning in Fall 2016 semester-You can TEAS test and attend an advisement meeting between September 2015 - March 2016.