Adult Basic Education
Adult Basic Education/GED Test Prep
Southeastern Illinois College is offering GED Test Prep for the 2018-2019 school year free of charge for all interested students. The test prep sessions will be held for three consecutive days the week before a scheduled GED test date. These session will be free and registration will be done on the first day of class.
GED TEST PREP SESSION – FALL 2018
Join us for these FREE test-prep classes, right before your testing dates.
|CE10-016-S1||September 11, 12, 13|
|CE10-016-S2||October 2, 3, 4|
|CE10-016-S3||October 23, 24, 25|
|CE10-016-S4||October 30, 31|
Location: Room A221
Time: 9am - 12noon
Questions? Call 252-5400 ext 2300
- GED testing is held in room A-144a on the Harrisburg campus.
- Register online at ged.com
- Testing fee is $30 per module ($120 total)
- Fees may be paid online by debit, credit card or voucher purchased from the Regional Office of Education.
- Testing fees do not include the cost of the Illinois High School Equivalence Certificate ($10)/ Official Transcript ($3).
- Testers under 18 must provide a withdrawal letter e-mailed to ICB at GEDtestingIL@iccb.org from the last high school attended or faxed to 217-558-6700.
For additional information call 618-252-5400 Ext. 2383.
|Aug 7||Oct 30|
|Aug 21||Nov 6|
|Sept 4||Nov 20|
|Sept 18||Dec 4|
|Oct 9||Dec 18|
For registration and payment: GED.com